A few frequently asked questions
Who are your services for?
- Brand new organizations and companies looking to build an ESG (Environment-Social-Governance) strategy right into your foundational design
- Existing companies looking to grow your presence, contribution and responsibility to your stakeholders through impact projects and initiatives
- Leaders curious to level up their leadership values, presence, and impact through executive coaching and education
- One time requests for education, keynotes, short term consults
What is ESG?
Take a peek at our comprehensive blog post sharing the ABC’s of ESG.
Where do you offer services?
- We are located in British Columbia, Canada, and work across North America. We will travel for projects, events, and initiatives. Digital work can be performed for any country or community.
Why should we choose you
- We are audacious. We use behavioural insights to design one of a kind projects and build powerful leaders and organizations who are connected to the soul of their leadership. We are creative visionaries that use innovative modalities to scale your ESG work, giving you a competitive edge. We build powerful and authentic leaders who get the job done. We level up your skills through transformative education. Oh! and we deliver. Every time.
How much do you cost?
- Each project is unique. Reach out to us for a consultation. We offer hourly services and project based workplans.
- We offer discounted pricing for Indigenous-led and non profit organizations.
What are your qualifications?
- The Maxwell Consulting Group is led by CEO and Principal Consultant Larissa Maxwell, an award-winning executive leader and innovation maverick who holds an MBA from the UBC Sauder School of Business, is certified in 20+ ESG frameworks, is a registered therapist and leadership coach, and is responsible for launching some of the most powerful ESG projects in Canada. Read more about us here.